1) Look at the online diary to find a suitable free time.
2) Ring the Booking Secretary to confirm availability and cost (07534 195446).
3) We are happy to hold a reservation for you for two weeks after the initial phone call. After this it will be presumed that you no longer wish to book the premises and the reservation will be cancelled.
4) If you decide to make a firm booking, download the booking form with terms and conditions, complete, sign, return both to the Bookings Secretary at the Institute, with payment, security deposit and an SAE.
5) Full payment must be made at the time of booking unless it is over £150 when a £50 deposit would be acceptable with the balance due three months prior to the date of your function (if applicable). Ideally we would prefer full payment on booking.
6) We will then send a receipt along with any other information you might need.
7) Following your function, we will destroy your security deposit cheque once the building has been checked that everything was left in a satisfactory condition.
8) This does not affect your cancellation rights.